The Mindful Leader
Learn the exact methods and processes to become a truly extraordinary leader, find inner well-being, and live a more fulfilled life.
The only book that integrates 7-time tested mindfulness practices with the world's most researched leadership practices, The Mindful Leaderwill show you how to:
- Develop real-time self-awareness and take control of your life
- Inspire others through living and leading from integrity
- Boost your capacity to learn and innovate
- Bring out the best in others, and make their lives more meaningful.
Discover the groundbreaking book that will transform your leadership – and your life – forever.
Finally, a book that teaches you precisely how to meditate using mindfulness practices– without all the quick-fix gimmicks.
A Practical Guide to Mindful Meditation is your complete reference guide to all things mindfulness,diving deep into the foundations of mindfulness and how to apply them to your own life.
You will learn the proven secrets to:
- Meditating using the 4 Foundations of Mindfulness
- Living in compassion and becoming your own best friend
- Practicing mindfulness in your everyday life
- Transforming your life through mindfulness practices
Whether you’re a complete beginner or ready to go deeper into mindful meditation, this book is your ultimate mindfulness resource.
The Five Practices That Create Great Workplaces
By James Kouzes and Barry Posner with Michael Bunting
The research-driven guide to the leadership behaviours which create more engaged workplaces and higher performance, Extraordinary Leadership in Australia and New Zealand is a guidebook for what it takes, at any level of an organisation, to bring out the best in people. And full of insights not just from people who are making a difference, but also evidence from their direct reports, colleagues and managers about the impact that The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® has on them and their performance.
Case studies are balanced across gender, function, and industry providing a broad perspective, identifying why leadership matters, and offering keen insights into how you lead others to greatness.
- Study examples of extraordinary leadership in Australia and New Zealand
- Discover the behaviours that make great leaders, and why they’re so important
- Examine the research that shows how leadership affects engagement and organisational performance
- Learn why people need great leadership, and why it motivates them to perform at their best
Leadership must be nurtured. While all leaders are born, great leaders are made! With expectations higher than ever, and resources unprecedentedly scarce, today’s leaders face some of the most difficult, complex organisational challenges yet. Extraordinary Leadership in Australia and New Zealand presents a data-driven framework for being an effective leader, with expert guidance toward the actions that you can take to improve the performance of your team and organisation.